Okay. So you've just written a new poem. Great. Now should come questions:
1) How can I write this poem better?
2) Is my poem anything that anyone should spend their time reading?
3) Is my poem just idle or pretentious blathering?
4) What would John Keats, Emily Dickson, Ezra Pound, or Tomas Tranströmer think of my poem?
5) Did I say anything close to what I set out to say?
6) Do I even have a clue what I set out to say, or was I simply compelled by ego and neurosis to put down a bunch of words in broken lines?